Tuesday, October 13, 2015

This is addicting...

I only went "live" on Teachers Pay Teachers last night... But after making a new (and, in my own opinion, AWESOME and ADORABLE) product last night, I made TWO new ones tonight.


I'm trying them out as paid products, mostly because they are much longer than the first two. You can find them here in my store.

Regular and Irregular Past Tense Verbs. Flash cards are a passion of mine, as they can be super versatile. I've used them in groups (who gets the most or says it first), one on one, to build sentences, to name past/present/future....




I've added task cards where you have to fix the verb that is in parentheses and make it the correct past tense verb.  And I added a little circle on the Halloweeny set to help with hole punching. Because I was making some today and the stupid things didn't line up like I wanted them to and it was annoying.... :) My day was annoying... So I added visuals to help with hole punching mostly for me!!


The Regular Past Tense cards are basic flash cards. I like being able to trim, fold in half,glue well, trim, and laminate. Then my kids can check their work (or each others' work) to make sure they were right. These are also good for making complete sentences.

I included color and black & white in this set to give more variety. Many of my 4th and 5th grade students would ask for their own copies. I'm discovering something similar in middle school.
It also helps for when you run out of ink!!!




:) I haven't had the brain power to really focus on making materials for "Narrative Retell" or "Stating the Main Idea" (although I will get to those... There are too many IEPs with those in them that I didn't write and aren't due anytime soon), but I will. Once I decided that "Tuesdays are the new Mondays" and went with the tired-feeling, my life was better!! So I cuddled up with my laptop and played with clip art and past tense verbs. I really need sleep, now, and to not get sucked into another project. Although it would be really easy to!!!

More to come soon!!! And: I'm taking requests! I can't promise magic, but I will take needed materials into consideration. It might spark a great idea!!

Happy Tuesday!!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment