Saturday, October 10, 2015

I did it...

I'm off on a new adventure! I've become a seller on TpT and will be making products with the intent to sell them, not just use them myself. To share the materials that I am driven to make to help my students and myself. To create, not just purchase!!! And to give credit where credit is due!!! (I've worked with artists and designers too long to *not* give credit)

So. Under the tutelage of a more seasoned seller, who works with the same age-range, I'm undertaking a new challenge. Blog more, create more, share materials, make more materials, watch my students bloom, help other middle school SLPs get materials at the levels that they need.

Watch for a makeover of the blog, my logo, my Scattered SLP brand.... You name it!! And for the opening of my TpT store, The Scattered SLP. AHHHHHH!!!!! (While I'm feeling freaked out, my husband said "Why *wouldn't* you do it?" and handed me a notebook! He has confidence in me!)

That's my news. I'm on a purging spree to remove fonts and clip art that aren't for commercial use. If I can't use them in commercial products, out they go.

If you are looking for specific types of materials, let me know. I'll add them to my list of things I want to make!!! I'm so excited. Stay tuned!!!!

Sarah

1 comment: