Tuesday, January 20, 2015

TECHNOLOGY!!!

****UPDATE!!**** I found an error in the snowmen... One had the future and past tenses flip flopped... I have updated the link and the Dropbox file. It is the "do/did" card if you have already downloaded it... Oh, brain. AND then, while using them, I realized the data sheet had a couple of typos on it. So it is updated. Again.


I had such plans for the long weekend. And, like so many plans, they were derailed! First by family emergencies, then by an amazing football game (SEAHAWKS ARE SUPER BOWL BOUND!!!!), then a date night with my husband where we took my dad to see American Sniper. And then by contractors at my grandma's house. I was also foiled by too many memory sticks and not being able to find the right one! Because I left it at work. Fail. On so many levels!!!

So here is my latest creation! Uploaded during lunch as I drink my morning coffee and eat my breakfast. It has been quite the day.... Irregular Past Tense Verbs. Snowman Style!!


You can download them here and use them all winter long! Because that is how long some of my kiddos will take to master them... :) I'm sure I'll make more. Similar words, same process, so much practice!!!

Happy Tuesday that feels like a REALLY long Monday!!!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment