Tuesday, December 16, 2014

All in a Day's Work

As I'm sure everyone who works in a school knows: IT IS COLD SEASON!!! So I had many absences on my schedule today. I finished these flashcards up right before recess during one of these breaks. I love that I can hole punch them, put them on a ring, and know exactly what I have. And because these are line drawings, they take so much less ink!!! I also added a "cover page" and a list of the targeted words that you can put on the ring, too. And a data sheet. Oh my. Fancy?
I like to think I am getting better at creating these things... At least I'm getting faster! And I'm excited to use these next week. My students are SO tired of the old flashcards and of using the green box of verb pictures (you know the one!!)!

*Update* So I meant to publish these on Friday (12/11). Instead, I didn't save the activity to my USB Drive, I went home without it, and then got sick and was home from work Monday. So I'm finally publishing the activity today, on Tuesday (12/16). Ideal? No. Can I use them in January? Yes. Am I REALLY looking forward to 4pm on Friday? YES. Do I make a lot of sense right now? Not so much. :) But I still hope you enjoy the flashcards.

Hope you like these!!

Sarah, The Scattered SLP

No comments:

Post a Comment