Thursday, February 26, 2015

Heroes Sale!

Oh. My. Goodness. The most recent Teachers Pay Teachers Sale was a BOON for my therapy stockpile!! I'm super excited to get things printed and laminated and assembled and organized... That will take awhile! I got some adorable clip art, too, that will look great on activities that I want to put together when I get the time. :) My kids are inspiring more creative ideas than I have time to put into action!!!!

Here's a sneak peek at what I snagged during the sale (and used my tpt credits from giving feedback, too!!!)...


Super excited to get this Interactive Fluency Binder for Speech Therapy by Lauren LaCour put together for a couple of fluency boys who just need more structure...



So many of my students are working on grammar, but need more hands-on activities. So I was happy to find these Interactive Grammar Organizers by Gay Miller. :) I can't wait to introduce them!!
 


My current obsession includes Interactive Books! About everything. I love them. So when I saw
Interactive Books: All About Animals by The Speech Attic, I knew I had to have the whole bundle!! 


Did I mention that Vocab and Grammar are huge needs with my caseload? And that I'm always on the lookout for new materials? Nicole Allison hit the mark with two of her products: Leveled Grammar Intervention and Leveled Vocabulary Intervention. They are already printed off and ready to be put into binders! SO EXCITED!!!



I will wrap up this sharing (although I bought more than this... Shhh!!!) with another bundle that I am super excited for: Sequencing Activity Bundle- Laura Numeroff Books by Creative Lesson Cafe! I love having good sequencing materials for fun books!!!


Can't wait to get things made and start adding my own Scattered Materials to the stash! My students should have some good reactions. Or at least pick up my enthusiasm for New Stuff!!

No comments:

Post a Comment